EQ Pure omega 3 Arctic Oil
Regular price €46,00
The results show that almost everyone who has used the EQ Pure Arctic Oil for 120 days achieves a much improved fatty acid balance. EQ Pure Arctic Oil contains pure omega-3 oil from cod, fished from the nutritious Arctic waters off the Norwegian coast.
- Contains no added fish oil or synthetic additives.
- A balanced oil for an optimal ratio between the amount of omega-6 and omega-3.
- Good for the cardiovascular system, brain, vision, immune system and muscles.
- Contributes to normal blood pressure and normal cholesterol, calcium and triglycerides in the blood.
- The fish oil is MSC and CoC certified and comes from the Norwegian sustainable fishing industry.
- Added polyphenols from a cold-pressed, high-quality olive oil, vitamin D3 and a fresh lemon flavor; 100% natural.
Contact the skin therapists of KAN Skin Clinic and ask about the possibilities to receive a test and take out a subscription with Eqology. The purchase of a subscription provides an interesting discount.
Why choose EQ pure arctic oil?
EQ Pure Arctic Oil consists of pure omega-3 oil from cod from the cold, nutrient-rich Arctic Ocean on the Norwegian coast. This oil is the freshest, cleanest and most sustainable fish oil available.
- Lowest Totox (= oxidation) value of competing brands, so no regurgitation during the day.
- Contains high-quality omega 9 DHA value higher than EPA, making it easy to convert in your body.
- Obtained exclusively through sustainable and traceable fishing.
- Even a Vegan version available for vegans.